Hello arcade racers!
To test your skills as a Pro Arcade Racer we’ve added a new course where you race along the docks in a harbor. There is a pretty large risk that you’ll fall into the water but don’t worry, we’ve added a rescue feature that will pull your car out of the water again.
Achievements is a feature that we said would be delivered during the Early Access and now it’s been added to the game. We’d like more feedback in this area to answer questions like: how many achievements would you like, how hard should they be to unlock?
A new wacky local multiplayer mode, Car Hockey, has been added with support for 8 players. In Car Hockey you compete in two Teams, Red vs Blue, and it’s all about getting the puck into the goal using any means possible.
Detailed change log
* New Course: Harbor
* New feature: Ability to land in water and respawn again.
* Fixed bug: Cars collided with cars even if they were flying.
* Fixed bug: Turbo start was not working with new count down system.
* Fixed bug: Lap timer was not working properly with new count down system.
* New Feature: Added new achievement, Take a dip.
* Improved: Better count down before a race starts.
* Fixed Bug: The start field is too narrow on the bridge level causing texts to overlap.
* New feature: Added option to disable ghost car replays in settings.
* Improved: Pace cars will start even if a race has been started once the download of the pace car data is completed. However there is a max limit of 10 seconds but that should provide sufficient time even for very bad internet connections.
* Improved: Added more flags.
* Improved: Improved performance in Endless mode.
* Improved: Added support for D-pad input on gamepads.
* Improved: Cars is now ordered in how many stars they require to unlock in the UI.
* Improved: Changed direction that cars or courses moves when you select them. Feedback was that it was moving in the wrong direction in regards to the input.
* Fixed Bug: White flag was shown when a user’s country was missing, showing EU flag instead now.
* Fixed bug: In endless mode you could at times drive through AI cars.
* Fixed bug: When you start the game for the first time the pre-selected car was locked.
* Fixed bug: The help text for Next action was missing in course select if you didn’t have a gamepad plugged in.
* Fixed bug: It was impossible to stop a race from starting once the AI had started to select cars in the main menu.
* Fixed bug: It was not possible to unlock stars in local multiplayer when racing with AI.
* New Feature: Added new achievement, Driver license.
* New Feature: Added new achievement, Best of the best.
* New Feature: Added support for Steam Achievements.
* Fixed bug: Steam service was not started properly at times.
* New Feature: Car Hockey mode.
* Improved: Reduced audio of scraping SFX.
* Improved: Reduced Audio of car hit SFX.
* Fixed bug: It was not possible to drive on the grass in Demolition Derby.